Summary Annual Reports (SAR)
At the end of every plan year, Loyola University Chicago is required by the Department of Labor to provide employees with access to a Summary of the Annual Report (SAR) for each benefit plan you may have participated in during the previous year. The annual reports for these plans have been filed with the Employee Benefits Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, as required under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA).
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources, at 312-915-6175 or email@example.com.
- 2014 Summary Annual Reports
- 2014 Always Care Vision Plan SAR
- 2014 Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Care Plan SAR
- 2014 Dental Insurance Plan SAR
- 2014 Employee Assistance Plan SAR
- 2014 Flexible Compensation Plan SAR
- 2014 Group Life Insurance SAR
- 2014 Long Term Disability SAR
- 2014 Maintenance Organization SAR
- 2014 VSP Vision Plan SAR