Study in Rome
Rotation of Future Classes
2018 (June 17-27) – IPS 599: Theology of Pope Francis and IPS 416: Christian Origins (NT)
2019 – IPS 402: Church and Mission and IPS 599: Theology of Pilgrimage
In addition to classes, students tour some of Rome's most famous landmarks and attractions, including the Colosseum, St. Peter's Square, and much more.
The base cost includes:
- A double-occupancy lodging in Rome (Please add $500 for single occupancy.)
- All breakfasts, some lunches and dinners, tickets to attractions and museums, and required Italian documents.
The base cost does not cover airfare, transportation to and from the airport, extra-curricular traveling and activities, some lunches and dinners, and other personal expenses.
Scholarships are available for the Rome program.
If you are:
- A Loyola student and wish to take the course for credit or audit, you need to register for the course through LOCUS. Tuition for the course is separate from the base cost of the program and is paid through the Loyola e-bill system.
- A student from another university and wish to take the course for credit or audit and have it transferred back to your school, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student and then register for the course through LOCUS.
- A Loyola alum and wish to take the course for credit or audit, you must first apply to IPS as a graduate non-degree seeking student for the summer semester. The online application can be accessed at https://gpem.luc.edu/apply/.
To learn more, please contact IPS enrollment advisor Kristin Butnik at 312-915-7484 if you are a new student; or, Bianca Bulliner if you are a current student at 312-915-7487