Loyola Prescription (Rx) Plan
- A list of participating pharmacies can be located here: CVS Participating Retail Pharmacies List - National Network
- Please note, if you take a specialty medication you must transfer your prescription to CVS Specialty. Simply ask your doctor to send your prescription to CVS specialty by calling 1-8000-237-2767, e-prescribing or faxing the request to 1-800-323-2445.
- For a list of specialty medications please visit cvsspecialty.com
- For CVS Caremark Mail Order Information visit www.caremark.com/mailservice or By Phone - call the number on your CVS Caremark member ID card.
- For additional information please visit www.caremark.com
Diabetic OneTouch meters offered through CVS Caremark are compatible with the formulary test strips, and they are available at no charge through the free diabetic meter program. Please see the Diabetic Meter Program flyer for additional information.
1. Ask for generics first. Generic drugs can cost up to 80 percent less than brand-name drugs.
2. Remember the preferred drug list. If a generic drug isn't available, ask your doctor to prescribe a drug on your plan's preferred drug list, if appropriate. You will pay more for a brand-name medication not on the preferred list.
3. Order 90-day supplies of long-term medications to save money. Sign up for CVS Caremark Mail Service to enjoy the convenience of having your medication shipped directly to you at no additional cost.
4. Fill short-term prescriptions at a network pharmacy. You will generally pay more for short-term (34 days or fewer) prescriptions that are not filled at a CVS Caremark retail network pharmacy.
You will generally pay more for short-term (34 days or fewer) prescriptions that are not filled at a CVS/caremark retail network pharmacy. Fill short-term prescriptions at a network pharmacy.
- For a list of covered contraceptives, please refer to the Preventative Care Contraceptive List.
- Contact 1-888-924-8738 to enroll in the Contraceptives Coverage through CVS Caremark and receive your separate ID card. The RX bin # is: 004336 and the Group # is: RX3923
- Retail Non Preferred Brand and specialty drugs are covered at 55% and you will pay 45% to a maximum of $400 per script.
- Mail order 3rd tier prescriptions are covered at 75% and you will pay 25% to a maximum of $400 per script. Please reference the formulary list as well as the plan
- Two Easy Ways to Get Started
- Online – visit caremark.com/mailservice or By Phone - call the number on your CVS Caremark member ID card for live help getting set up. *Be sure to have a prescription bottle in hand, all the information needed to get started is on the label
Why Mail Order? By utilizing the 90-day supplies mail order feature you can find savings on medications you take regularly; such as high blood pressure or diabetes medicine.