Long-Term Care Insurance
- New hires have 90 days from their date of hire to apply with Simplified Underwriting. This is a one-time offer and will not be offered on an annual basis.
- If employees apply for coverage after 90 days, they will need to complete full medical underwriting.
- Spouses, parents, grandparents, parents-in-law, and grandparents-in-law are also eligible to participate in Loyola’s Long Term Care insurance at group rates.
- If employees choose to enroll parents or grandparents, or those of a spouse, the enrollment form is mailed directly to LifeSecure.
- To enroll in the Loyola University Long-Term Care Insurance plan, please call the dedicated enrollment line at 855.568.6236.
- To apply online or run quotes, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to www.YourLifeSecure.com
- Under "login" in the top right corner, select "Worksites & Associations"
- Enter the Loyola University Chicago group number: 01508V
|Long-Term Care Insurance||LifeSecure||www.YourLifeSecure.com
- If you have any questions on your CNA coverage, direct billing or premium rate increases, you may contact CNA at 800-262-4580.
Your payments are already currently made directly to LifeSecure. If you have any questions on your coverage, direct billing or premium rate increases, you may contact LifeSecure at 855.568.6236 or www.YourLifeSecure.com. The Loyola University Chicago group number is: 01508V