ACE's free one-on-one tutoring is staffed with both graduate students and peer tutors who excel in their respective disciplines. We offer tutoring services in math, sciences, language, writing, and most any other course where assistance is needed. Students can review our tutor bios in order to select which tutor will best fit their needs.
How to Request an ACE Tutor Appointment (WCOnline):
Tutors have a wide range of availability to fit students’ busy schedules. ACE students can arrange a one-on-one session for any subject at WCONLINE by following these few easy steps:
1. Visit WCONLINE tutor and advising scheduling system: https://luc.mywconline.net/.
2. Select “Click here to register” if you are new to tutoring through ACE.
3. Once in schedule mode, select “Tutoring” from the dropdown menu.
4. Select the timeslot desired for the tutor you are interested in working with based on their availability.
5. A confirmation email will be sent to you and the tutor confirming your appointment!
This video also shows how to sign-up: Tutoring Sign-Up Video