Loyola University Chicago

- Navigation -

Loyola University Chicago

Human Resources

Forms and Information

Human Resources' online forms require either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Formatta software.

Formatta is only available on-campus. To install Formatta, click on Start, Loyola Software, Updates, Formatta Install.

Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Benefits Forms and Information

Flexible Spending Accounts

Legally Domiciled Adult Forms

Medical Forms

Other Health Benefits

Retirement Forms

Wellness Forms

Change of Address

Current Faculty, Staff, and Student Workers can update their own address with HR through Lawson Employee Self Service. Please note, you must be connected to Loyola’s network, either on campus or via Loyola Secure Access to access self service.

*If you are a retiree or no longer employed at the University, please e-mail your change of address request to hr-payroll-processing@luc.edu or call 312.915.6175.

Change of Name

Confidentiality Agreement Form

Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form

Direct Deposit Form

Disciplinary Report Form

EthicsLine Reporting Hotline

Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)

Reporting Your Absence or Disability

  1. Call 877.FOR.PRU1 (877.367.7781) anytime. You can speak to an absence professional or follow the prompts to record your absence or disability information.
  2. Go to www.prudential.com/luc and click on "Family & Medical Leave of Absence". Log in and click on "Report an Absence" and follow the instructions.

    You will need the company control number which is #51765

You may also view these instructions and other information on the leave management brochure by clicking Reporting an Absence or Disability.

Giving To Loyola Payroll Deduction Forms

Government Forms

International New Hires

Leave of Absence Forms

New Hire Forms

Online Employment Applicant System

Pay and Holiday Calendar

Performance Improvement Form

Personnel Action Forms (PAF)

Personnel Action Form (PAF)- Staff

Personnel Action Form (PAF)- Student Workers

Retiree Forms

Retirement Forms

Tuition Benefit Forms and Information

University Housing Program

Voluntary Self-Identification Forms

Workers' Compensation