FALL 2015 & ANNUAL 2015-2016 LSC RESIDENT PERMIT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Resident Students (students who live in Campus Residence Halls) may apply for a LSC Resident Vehicle Permit. Once your information is submitted, you will be notified by email about the status of your application.
IF YOU ARE MOVING IN EARLY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
This is a new web application, please click on the link above and select "Apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit."
You must have a signed housing agreement in order to apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit.
RESIDENT PERMIT GENERAL INFORMATION
- LSC Resident Vehicles Permits include Overnight parking.
- No spaces or applications are guaranteed due to the limited space available on campus.
- Vehicles in any Resident Lot must have a Loyola Resident Vehicle Permit. The permit must be displayed on the lower right corner of the back windshield at all times.
- Any vehicle in a Resident lot not properly displaying a valid Resident Vehicle Permit will be ticketed and towed at the owners expense.
- Freshmen are NOT allowed to have a Resident Vehicle Permit.
Resident Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|Summer Session 2015 Resident Permit Fees|
|Fall 2015 (8/17/2015 - 12/26/2015)
|Annual 2015-2016 (8/17/2015 - 5/11/2016)||$528.00|
RESIDENT VEHICLE PERMIT LOT INFORMATION
Resident Vehicle Permits are ONLY available during Academic Year 2015-2016 if you live in the following Dormitories:
Baumhart (at LSC)
Resident Permits are EXTREMELY LIMITED throughout the year. You will NOT be guaranteed a permit.
Please contact the Campus Transportation office with any questions.