Spring 2017 Resident Vehicle Permit applications are now available.
Resident Students (students who live in Campus Residence Halls) may apply for a LSC Resident Vehicle Permit. Once your information is submitted, you will be notified by e-mail about the status of your application.
You must be residing on campus, in a Loyola University Chicago Residence Hall and have a signed housing agreement in order to apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit.
If you are moving in early, please contact our office.
- Go to transportation.luc.edu
- Click on "Student Vehicle Permits."
- Log in using your Loyola username and password.
- Select the permit you wish to apply for.
- Enter your vehicle information. You may register only one vehicle for a resident permit.
- You will be emailed your parking assignment once your application is approved. You do not have a parking permit until Campus Transportation sends you a parking assignment.
- Pick up your permit at the Campus Transportation office.
- You will be billed once the permit is picked up.
This is a new web application, please click on the link above and select "Apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit."
Resident Permit General Information
- LSC Resident Vehicles Permits include Overnight parking.
- No spaces or applications are guaranteed due to the limited space available on campus.
- Vehicles in any Resident Lot must have a Loyola Resident Vehicle Permit. The permit must be displayed on the lower right corner of the back windshield at all times.
- Any vehicle in a Resident lot not properly displaying a valid Resident Vehicle Permit will be ticketed and towed at the owners expense.
- Freshmen are NOT allowed to have a Resident Vehicle Permit.
Resident Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|2016-2017 Resident Permit Fees|
|Fall 2016 (08/22/2016-12/23/2016)||$270||FULL|
|Spring 2017 (01/10/2017-05/12/2017)||$275||FULL|
|Annual 2016-2017 (08/22/2016-05/12/2017)||$539||FULL|
Resident Vehicle Permit Lot Information
Resident Vehicle Permits are ONLY available during Academic Year 2016–2017 for the following lots:
- Marquette South
- North End
- Spring Hill
Resident Permits are extremely limited throughout the year. You will NOT be guaranteed a permit.
Please contact the Campus Transportation office with any questions.