ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014 LSC RESIDENT PERMIT APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Resident Students (students who live in Campus Residence Halls) may apply for a LSC Resident Vehicle Permit. Once your information is submitted, you will be notified by email about the status of your application.
RESIDENT PERMIT DISTRIBUTION WILL BEGIN ON 1/11/2014
IF YOU ARE MOVING IN EARLY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE.
This is a new web application, please click on the link above and select "Apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit."
You must have a signed housing agreement in order to apply for a Resident Vehicle Permit.
RESIDENT PERMIT GENERAL INFORMATION
- LSC Resident Vehicles Permits include Overnight parking.
- No spaces or applications are guaranteed due to the limited space available on campus.
- Vehicles in any Resident Lot must have a Loyola Resident Vehicle Permit. The permit must be displayed on the lower right corner of the back windshield at all times.
- Any vehicle in a Resident lot not properly displaying a valid Resident Vehicle Permit will be ticketed and towed at the owners expense.
- Freshmen are NOT allowed to have a Resident Vehicle Permit.
Resident Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|Academic Year 2013-2014 Resident Permit Fees|
|Spring 2014 (January 11, 2014 - May 7, 2014)
|Academic Year 2013-2014 (August 19, 2013 - May 7, 2014)
RESIDENT VEHICLE PERMIT LOT INFORMATION
Resident Vehicle Permits are ONLY available during Academic Year 2013-2014 if you live in the following Dormitories:
Baumhart (at LSC)
Resident Permits are EXTREMELY LIMITED throughout the year. You will NOT be guaranteed a permit.
Please contact the Campus Transportation office with any questions.