Loyola University Chicago
- Always lock your car and take your keys.
- Close windows and lock storage compartments.
- Do not leave packages and valuables visible.
- Do not park in isolated locations or behind obstructions that block you from view of others.
- Consider your return time when choosing a parking location; it may be dark when you return.
- Make a note where you parked.
- When returning to your car, check all sides before entering. Have your keys in your hand and ready before arriving at your car.
- Once inside your car, lock all doors.
- Be alert to strangers hanging around the parking area.
- Trust your instincts, leave at the first sign of danger and call campus police on emergency phone.