Lake Shore Campus
Commuter Student, Staff and Faculty Lots
- Main Parking Structure: Permit access, Rambler Bucks, credit card, or cash
- Fordham Garage: Permit access, Rambler Bucks, or credit card
- West Loyola Lot: Permit access ONLY (others will be ticketed)
Campus Transportation is proud to announce that new parking equipment has been installed at the Lake Shore Campus parking facilities. Water Tower Equipment has not been changed and current procedures for accessing the Lawson Lot remain as is.
Lakeshore Campus Permit Holders:
- Are required to use their ID cards for entering and exiting the parking garages. To access and exit the parking facilities tap your ID card to the bull’s eye on the reader and the gates will open.
- Pulling tickets upon entry and exiting with your ID will no longer be honored.
Non-Permit Holders (paying cash or using credit cards):
- Press the button for a ticket when entering the garage; take your entry ticket with you after parking your vehicle and pay using the Pay-On-Foot machines upon your return to the parking facility. Insert the ticket at the exit gate to exit the garage. You may also pay at the exit gates. It is preferred that payment be made at the pay on foot machines in order to speed up the exiting process, especially at peak periods.
Machines can be found in the following locations:
- Main Garage: South Ground Lobby Elevator (cash and credit cards)
- Main Garage: North Ground Lobby Elevator (credit card only)
- Fordham Garage: Ground Floor Lobby near the elevator (credit card only)
Rambler Bucks: Fordham and Main Garage
- Upon entering the garage pull a ticket.
- Payments can be made in the Campus Transportation office located near the main garage Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Future updates to come)
If you have problems at a gate or pay station, please tap the "PRESS FOR HELP" button located on each machine and you will be connected to a staff member who will be able to assist you.
Thank you for your patience while the work was being completed. If you have any questions please contact Campus Transportation at 773.508.7036 or email@example.com.
Vehicle permits are available for Commuter students and Employees. Mass distribution of permits will take place at designated times and locations. Otherwise, vehicle permits and daily passes can be purchased from the Campus Transportation Office, located in the Main Parking Structure. For current hours, please call the Campus Transportation office at 773.508.7036.
Purchasing a Loyola University Vehicle Permit allows you to park conveniently on campus. Vehicle permits do not guarantee a parking space. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.