To apply for an employee parking permit for a Lake Shore Campus lot, please complete the LSC employee application.
To start or stop payroll deductions for parking, please fill out the appropriate form:
- START Payroll Deductions
- STOP Payroll Deductions Your deductions will continue until you fill out this form. No refunds are issued for failure to fill out this form.
LSC Employee Permit General Information
- Purchasing a Loyola University Vehicle Permit allows you to park conveniently on the Lake Shore Campus.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking spot. All parking is on a first come, first served basis.
- You must pick up your permit at the Campus Transportation office. Permits must be displayed at all times.
- Parking 24/7 is NOT allowed with an Employee permit.
- Please note that the Main Parking Structure usually fills up by 10:00 a.m. during the school year. If you arrive on campus later in the day go directly to the Fordham Garage.
Lot upkeep fees for calendar year 2014 will remain at the 2013 rates. The next scheduled increase will take effect January 1, 2015, with annual increases occurring every January. Information regarding the annual increases will be communicated via e-mail each November.
LSC Employee Permit Lot Upkeep Fees
|Lake Shore Campus 2012-2013|
|Bi-weekly||$24.27 (26 payments/$631.00 per year)|
|Monthly||$52.59 (12 payments/$631.00 per year)|
LSC Employee Lots
West Loyola Lot
West Loyola Lot Directions
P3 - West Loyola Lot
1236 W. Loyola Ave.
Exit the Main Parking Structure. At the light turn Right onto Sheridan Rd. Follow the curve of the road. Turn West on W. Arthur Ave. Turn Right on N. Glenwood Ave. Turn Right on W. Loyola Ave. The lot is located on the Left (North) side directly next to the El tracks.