The preferred and easiest way to make a medical appointment!
Save time and call Dial-A-Nurse: 773.508.8883
During Wellness Center hours, Dial-A-Nurse calls are taken by a registered nurse who can:
- Answer questions about illnesses or injuries
- Discuss health concerns
- Advise you on the urgency of your condition and recommend the appropriate level of care
- Give self-care advice
- Schedule an appointment with a provider
- Answer questions about immunizations
- Provide general information about the Wellness Center
- Provide community health information and referrals
- Schedule immunization appointments
All calls to Dial-A-Nurse are confidential and recorded in the student’s medical record.
- Leave a voice mail if the line is busy or if it is after hours
- You MUST leave a voice mail including your phone number for us to return your call
- Make sure your voice mail is set up and not full so you can receive a message if you miss the nurse’s call
- If message is left after hours, it will be returned the next business day.
- Emergencies, call 911 or 44911 on campus or see here.
Note: If you have symptoms or health issues you would like to discuss with a nurse when the Wellness Center is closed, please call NurseLine at 877.257.7075. Please note that when the Wellness Center is closed, advice nurses are UNABLE to access Wellness Center health records tomake/cancel appointments, give test results or refill prescriptions.