What to do in case of an emergency
Immediately call Campus Safety at 44-911 or (773) 508.6039
- Give your name and phone number.
- Describe the nature of the emergency.
- Be prepared to respond to the dispatcher's instructions.
- In response to your call, the dispatcher will send an LUCEMS crew and Campus Safety Officers to your scene. If needed, additional resources will be requested.
- Blue light emergency telephones are located on both campuses. There are over 400 emergency phones located inside buildings and throughout the grounds of our Lakeside campuses.
- In an emergency, simply push the "ON" button to notify Campus Safety of your location and need for assistance.