Please note that locker rentals and practice rooms are for currently enrolled Loyola students only.
Locks and lockers are provided free of charge to all DFPA students (enrolled in a DFPA class or a major/minor).
- DFPA students must fill out the Lock & Locker Usage Agreement form at the Mundelein Info Desk.
- Desk staff will provide a working lock and combination.
- Student will find an open locker on the 1st floor of Mundelein.
- Please note that Dance lockers are also available in the Ralph Arnold Annex, located at 1131 W. Sheridan Rd.
- DFPA students (majors, minors, and students enrolled in DFPA courses) are allowed to use practice rooms on the 1st and 10th floors for free, while non-DFPA students must pay $30 per term to receive access to practice rooms.
- We do not offer practice room access to non-Loyola students, including alumni. We do not offer practice room access in the summer.
- We only provide access to the 1st floor to registered piano students, and they will receive a special PIN number after the add/drop period for classes. These rooms are specially reserved for piano students unless other reservations or arrangements have been made through music faculty.
- Contact the Director of Music for any inquiries. All forms are located at the Mundelein Information Desk.
Space Reservation Information
The Department of Fine and Performing Arts has a number of specialized classroom spaces, rehearsal rooms, studios and conference rooms that can be requested for use.
- All DFPA meetings, rehearsals, classes, and other related events (i.e. events in Mundelein Auditorium) are organized on this calendar and can be reserved. To make a reservation, please email email@example.com with the date, time, and details of your event.
The theatre library is a resource available to any theatre major, minor, or those currently enrolled in a theatre class.
- A full list of scripts, anthologies, and resources, as well as an online check-out, is now available online. Click here to access the Theatre Library.