We serve to make the world a better place. Pausing to reflect upon what we are experiencing when we serve is a critical step. Through reflecting, we make meaning of our experiences and can decide how we move forward with our service. Check out these resources to support your own reflection:
- Interested in social justice conversations on campus? Visit Loyola's Social Justice Blog.
- Want to connect your service more directly with your academics? Visit the Center for Experiential Learning.
- Is your community service raising questions about your future career? Talk with the Career Development Center.
- Do you want to deepen your faith as you serve? Check out Campus Ministry.
- Are you interested in finding a student organization that focuses on a social issue you have explored through service? Check out Student Activities and Greek Affairs