Biostatistics is a cross-disciplinary field, combining statistics and experimental design, and applying it to biological problems. Biostatistics works with the collection, summarization, analysis of interpretation of large-data samples, and strives to interpret the data.
- One year of Calculus (Math 161 & Math 162 or Math 131 & Math 132)
- One year of Biology including labs (Biol 101, 111, 102, 112)
- Introduction to Biostatistics (Stat 335)
- Advanced Biostatistics (Stat 336)
- Any one of the following: