This website provides the University community with electronic forms and instructions to process financial transactions at Loyola. The forms are designed for on-line preparation and local approval using email.
Formatta Filler is required to be installed on your desktop before opening a Formatta form. Click on the following link for instructions on how to install Formatta Filler.
Select the form and/or instructions from the menu below.
- Payment/Check Requisition (Instructions)
- Expense Reimbursement (Instructions)
- Expense Transfer (Instructions)
- AP Expense Transfer
- Foreign National Independent Contractor Form (Instructions)
- Procurement Card Application Form
- Procurement Card Monthly Reconciliation Form
- Reimbursement Due the University for Travel, Entertainment and Other Expenses Form
- Signature Card
- Transaction Dispute Form
- Vendor Approval Form (Instructions)
- W9 Tax Identification Form (Instructions)
- Workers Classification Form (Independent Contractor) (Microsoft Word)
- Workers Classification Form (Independent Contractor) (Formatta)
- Non-Repetitive Wire Transfer - EFT02B (Instructions) Form W-8BEN
- Setup Repetitive Wire Transfer - EFT01 (Instructions) Form W-8BEN
- Repetitive Wire Transfer - EFT02A (Instructions)
- LUC Bank Account to LUC Bank Account Authorization - LUtoLU.1 (Instructions)
- LUC Bank Account to LUC Bank Account Requisition - LUtoLU.2 (Instructions)
- EFT Database Requisition - EFT03B (Instructions)
- EFT Database Authorization - EFT03 (Instructions)
* Effective immediately, due to security and privacy issues, the current vendor file is no longer available. For Questions or assistance, please contact Brian Slavinskas at extension 5-8748 or Andrea Stigger extension 5-8753*
For any technical issues with the forms on this page please contact Financial Systems, firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 5-8725.