Cash Management Services
About Cash Management Services
Cash Management Services is responsible for monitoring the daily cash flows and bank balances; electronic funds transfer systems, bank relationship management, credit card processing, negotiating banking and financial services contracts, cash forecasting, and review and analysis of banking and credit card expenditures. Cash Management also works in partnership with departments to setup any cash collection needs they may require.
Cash Management Services, Policies and Procedures
- Deposit Procedures for Cash and Checks to Armored Car Service
- Electronic Funds Transfer Policy
- Fraudulent Check Affidavit (PDF)
- Procedures for Fraudulent Checks
Credit Cards services, Policies and Procedures
- Credit Card Policy
- Responsibilities of Credit Card Handlers and Processors (PDF)
- PCI Training Documentation
- POS Credit Card Terminal Inspection
Loyola University Chicago's PCI Compliance Certificate
PNC Branches Near Loyola Campuses
Checks issued by Loyola University Chicago can be cashed at these PNC branches.
ITS Policies and ITS Drafts
For Loyola University ITS Policies and Procedures pertaining to credit card usage and PCI Compliant related documentation, please visit the following link: http://luc.edu/its/itspoliciesguidelines/index.shtml
Click here for the Staff directory
Click here for Online EFT Forms.