Novel H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu)
- Click here to view the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
- Click here to follow the Wellness Center on Twitter.
Most Recent Messages
- Click here for information on Free Flu shots and H1N1 Educational Sessions for Faculty and staff.
- Click here to read the CDC's full update.
- Click here to read CDC's Campaigns
- Click here to read Vaccination Recommendations
- Click here to read the Flu Pandemic Course Considerations for Faculty
- 12/13/09 - All-Student H1N1 Vaccine Clinic at WTC
- 12/07/09 - Sixth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/20/09 - Fifth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/20/09 - Flu Reporting Procedures for Staff
- 11/17/09 - H1N1 Updated FAQ
- 11/11/09 - Fourth H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 11/10/09 - H1N1 Vaccine Update for Faculty & Staff
- 11/03/09 - Third H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 10/30/09 - H1N1 Update
- 10/21/09 - Second H1N1 Vaccination Clinic
- 10/20/09 - H1N1 Vaccine Clinic Scheduled (PDF)
- 10/01/09 - Free Flu Shots and H1N1 Educational Sessions
- 08/25/09 - Presumed Case of H1N1 Influenza
- 06/11/09 - 5:11 p.m.
- 05/13/09 - 4:58 p.m.
- 05/04/09 - 4:45 p.m.
- 05/01/09 - 11:52 a.m.
- 04/29/09 - 5:00 p.m.
- 04/28/09—1:24 p.m. Influenza H1N1 (Swine Flu)