Your Orientation is just around the corner! Here's what you need to do before getting to campus for your orientation:
- You can register for orientation through your Application Status Page.
- To best serve each student and provide them adequate time with their advisor and Orientation Leader, there is limited space at each session. Orientation sessions will fill up on a first come, first served basis, so please remember to register early!
- Prepare for and take your Placement Assessments.
- Complete your Technology Roadmap.
- This will help you with your UVID/Password, Loyola email, and LOCUS (your online connection to University services, including class registration). Please carefully complete all 4 stages so that you're prepared to register for classes at your orientation!
- Get more familiar with Loyola’s academic foundation and prepare for course registration with these tips.
- At Orientation, your Academic Advisor and Orientation Leader will be available to help you throughout your registration experience. However, registration will be an easier and smoother process if you have have looked through these tips.
- Review these Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
- If you are an Interdisciplinary Honors, Quinlan Business Honors, or an International Student, review some specific next steps to complete before Orientation.