Newberry Library Undergraduate Seminar
The Spring 2019 Newberry Library Undergraduate Seminar is entitled "Modern Literature & Art in Chicago, 1900-1960" It will be taught by Dr. Melissa Bradshaw (Senior Lecturer, English Department, Loyola University Chicago) and Dr. Mark Pohlad (Associate Professor, History of Art and Architecture, DePaul University). More information can be found here.
For History Majors:
- Participation in this seminar earns History undergraduate students 6 credit hours.
- 3 of these credits may be used to fulfill a 300-level U.S. History elective requirement.
- The other 3 credits may be used either to fulfill the HIST 291 Historical Methods requirement --- or simply to count as an elective toward the major.
- Visit the College of Arts and Sciences NLUS Page
- Download the NLUS application 2018 to start the process.
- Further information can be found at the Newberry Seminar Web site.
- Please email Professor Shermer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Applications for the Spring 2018 seminar are due by noon on Friday, November 2, 2018. Participants will be selected and notified by November 4, before the pre-registration period.