Water Tower Campus Life seeks to:
- Promote a supportive framework of services through collaboration with student organizations; Colleges, Schools, and Institutes; and other Student Development offices;
- Be dedicated to student development and giving graduate, professional, and adult students a more audible and collective voice;
- Provide an environment in which faith and spiritual growth and exploration are supported and encouraged;
- Nurture a healthy school/life balance and to promote the skills necessary for success throughout the students’ academic pursuits and professional careers;
- Provide an environment in which students, faculty, and staff can work together to acquire, discover, preserve, synthesize, and transmit knowledge;
- Respond to students' needs by way of sustained assessment.