Water Tower Campus Life seeks to:
- Promote a supportive framework of services for Water Tower Campus students through collaboration with Colleges, Schools, and Institutes, Student Development offices and other student support services.
- Afford Water Tower Campus students with social and community building opportunities;
- Provide co-curricular programing tailored to the Water Tower Campus experience;
- Assist Water Tower Campus students in identifying and connecting to necessary resources;
- Enable graduate, professional, and adult students to develop a more audible and collective voice through the Graduate, Professional, and Adult Council and other student organizations;
- Better understand and respond to students' needs through sustained assessment.