To apply to Loyola’s ELLP Program, you will need to submit the following:
1. Complete our on-line application.
2. For an F-1 Visa students you will need to submit the following documents at the end of the application.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Proof of high school/university completion (students can submit a diploma or transcript).
- Bank Statement: if the student is paying for the course, they must provide a current (no more than 6 months old) bank statement that clearly has their name on it
- Bank Statement & Declaration of Finances : if someone other than the student is paying for the course (family member) we need a copy of their bank statement and the Declaration of Finances.
- Pay a non-refundable $75 application fee with a credit card.
If you are interested in joining a Loyola degree program after the ELLP Program, please contact Undergraduate Admission or Graduate Enrollment for more information. Admission to a degree program requires a separate application process.
More questions? Watch this step by step video about how to apply for Loyola's ELLP program.