Agape Latte is an event for Loyola students to engage in caffeinated conversation about the intersection of love, faith, and life by listening to a story from a notable person on campus. Twice a semester students enjoy coffee and desserts, live music from a student musical artist, and then hear a faculty or staff member share personal anecdotes that highlight a particular theme.
Time: 7:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: The Den
Snacks: Coffee, tea, cake, and more!
If you are interested in getting involved or would like to get more information on Agape Latte, please email Megan Lynch.
Agape Latte Dates:
- October 16, 2018
- November 6, 2018
- February 12, 2019
- March 19, 2019
Previous Speakers and Topics
- February 13, 2018 | Oliver Goodrich, Faith Formation Campus Minister: "Running into Love"
- November 14, 2017 | Eric Immel, SJ, Associate Dean for Student Success at Arrupe College: "I am not a burden"
- October 17, 2017 | Samantha Stewart, Assistant Athletic Director
- March 21, 2017 | Jermaine Pearson, Outreach Campus Minister: "Adulting 101: Using Faith to Figure It Out"
- February 21, 2017 | Dr. Jo Ann Rooney, President of Loyola University Chicago
- November 15, 2016 | Fr. Tom Regan, SJ, Dean of college of Arts and Sciences
- October 18, 2016 | Joe Saucedo, Director of Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs: "Family, Roots, and Purpose"
- March 15, 2016 | Patrick Schultz, Asst. Athletics Director: "Faith as a Journey"
- February 16, 2016 | Natasha & K.C. Mmeje, Asst. Director of Wellness Center and Dean of Students: "Love, Commitment, and Faith"
- November 16, 2015 | Lauren Schwer, Assoc. Director of Campus Ministry: "What's Your Cannonball?"
- October 20, 2015 | Don Heider, Dean, School of Communication: "Doubt and Faith"