ABI Payment, Refunds, and Financial Aid
The Alternative Break Immersion fee covers all transportation, lodging, meals, and a participation fee due to the host organization. Costs vary for local, domestic, and international immersions and can be found HERE.
Campus Ministry believes that all students should have the opportunity for an ABI experience regardless of financial constraints and will work with students to make this possible. Financial assistance is available based on need and is awarded on a case by case basis. The application for financial assistance is due at the time of the application.
Payments and Refunds
A $25 application fee is due in order to complete the application process. This will be put toward the total amount due if a student is placed on a immersion and refunded if a student is not placed or drops from a immersion within one week of notification. The deposit is non-refundable after the due date and any monies beyond the deposit will only be returned to a student in the event of an extenuating circumstance and at the discretion of Campus Ministry. Students can either pay the total amount due in one lump sum or can split up payments using the payment schedule below.
*payment amounts vary based on trip placement
- October 1: $150 deposit due
- October 15: Payment #2 due ($425 DR; $250 EP/J)
- November 1: Payment #3 due ($400 DR; $200 EP/J)
- November 15: Payment #4 due ($200 DR; $100 EP/J)
- November 5: Application and $25 application fee due
- December 7: $100 deposit due
- January 15: $100 second payment due
- February 1: $50 final payment due
- February 4: Application and $25 application fee due
- March 1: $100 deposit due
- March 15: $100 second payment due
- April 1: $50 final payment due