Pre-Health Professions is part of the Career Development Center and offers assistance to Loyola's undergraduate and post-baccalaureate students interested in pursuing health professional careers. For those students unsure of exactly what field to choose or who want general information to begin their search, Pre-Health Professions is the place to start.
Our office provides a variety of services for students to guide them through the seemingly confusing road of health professional careers and applications. The services provided include:
- Personal advising on health careers focusing on the individual interests of the student
- A variety of workshops to serve the needs of our students
- Information on various local volunteer opportunities
- A streamlined application process that gives students the opportunity to work more closely with the Pre-Health Professions office
- Frequent updates from the Pre-Health Professions office on health career events and activities
- Referrals to other university resources
We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. During the academic year, we also have walk-in hours Monday through Friday, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We look forward to assisting you as you work toward your goals!