Welcome, counselors! On behalf of everyone at Loyola, thank you for all the incredible work you do advising students on a daily basis. Your efforts help students succeed at Loyola, and we appreciate everything you do.
This Web page was developed especially for counselors to provide a quick reference list to help you find all the information you need quickly.
- Undergraduate Academic Programs: Find out about the undergraduate majors and academic programs we offer at Loyola.
- Graduate & Professional Academic Programs: Learn about our graduate, professional, and certificate academic programs.
- Facts at a Glance: Access major statistics about the University.
- High-Achieving Students: Learn about special opportunities for your most talented and highly motivated students.
- ACT/SAT Codes (if applicable): Loyola's ACT code is 1064, and our SAT code is 1412.
- Undergraduate Applications: Access our online freshman and transfer applications.
- Graduate Applications: Access our online graduate and professional applications.
- Deadlines: Loyola has rolling admissions. Our freshman priority processing application date is February 1. Freshman applicants interested in being considered for merit scholarships must have completed the application process AND be admitted by February 1. For transfers, our Spring Semester application deadline is November 1 and our Fall Semester priority application deadline is June 1.
- Counselor Recommendation Form (for undergraduate student applications): You can submit your recommendation online, or download a paper form.
- Freshman Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, and more.
- Transfer Admission: Get admissions information, application instructions, transfer guides, and more.
- Graduate Admission: Admission to our graduate programs differs by college/school. Please visit each program Web site for additional information: The Graduate School, Quinlan School of Business, Institute of Pastoral Studies, Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, School of Education, School of Social Work.
Our Office for International Programs supports international students through International Students and Scholars Services, which assists students with visas, housing, Loyola orientation, and much more.
Loyola is a member of the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC), and we abide by all NACAC guidelines. We are also members of the Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC) and the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU).