- Faculty Directory
- Awards & Prize Competitions
- Fellowships & other Opportunities
- Special Events
- Classical Studies in the News
- Academic Integrity
- Beginning Research on Topics in Classical Studies
- Learning Assistance
- Library Guide for Classical Studies
- De Imperatoribus Romanis: an On-Line Encyclopedia of Roman Rulers and their Families
- Using Apostrophes
- Loyola's Office of Academic Advising and Support Services, in the Sullivan Center on the Lakeshore Campus, offers packages of advice called Academic Success Tools about strategies for active learning, time management, tests, reading, note-taking, and the like. They also schedule workshops in these areas and other concerns like financial planning and picking a major.
- The office of Services for Students with Disabilities is located in the Sullivan Center.
- The Center for Tutoring and Academic Excellence, also in the Sullivan Center, offers small-group tutoring, study hall, and academic coaching on a variety of topics.
- The Writing Center, sponsored by the Department of English, offer tutoring by graduate students with expertise in writing pedagogy. The Writing Centers are located in Sullivan Center, Room 260A, and on the Water Tower Campus in 25 East Pearson, Suite 705.
- Librarian Jane Currie indexes a collection of links to valuable introductory articles, bibliographies, and databases at the Libraries' Subject Guide for Classical Studies; for WorldCat and Pegasus, see the Libraries home-page.
This page last updated 29 September 2015 by email@example.com.