Choosing a college can be a little overwhelming
At Loyola, the parents and families of our students are part of our campus community, and we're here to help guide you through every step of the college admission process.
- Admission Staff: Identify your student's admission counselor.
- Visiting Campus: Schedule a visit today.
- Academics: Find out about the majors and academic programs offered at Loyola, including our five-year bachelor's/master's programs.
- Loyola at a Glance: Learn the key facts about the University including our rankings and awards.
- Residence Life: Learn more about our residence halls and our housing policies.
- Financial Assistance: Learn more about the financial aid process via our financial aid checklist.
Loyola operates on a rolling admission basis.
- The priority deadline for freshman applicants is December 1. Applications submitted by this date are given priority consideration for both admission and merit scholarships.
- The application for admission is the merit scholarship application. Students must be admitted by February 1 to be eligible for merit scholarships.
- Learn more about freshman admission application instructions.
Loyola's ACT code is 1604 and our College Board SAT code is 1412. Our FAFSA code is 001710.
Loyola gave me opportunity to perform my clinical rotations at some of the most well-known hospitals in Chicago.
Marcella Niehoff School of Nursing