The Medieval City
Except as noted, all lectures are at 3:00 pm on Mondays in Crown Auditorium
- 28 September - Tanya Stabler Miller, Loyola University Chicago, "Silk and the Single Woman: Gender and Labor in Medieval Paris"
- 26 October - Carol Symes, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, "The Public Spheres of London and Arras, 1086-1215: a Connected History of Documentary Cultures and Civic Liberties"
- 11 November - Wednesday, 11:30-1:00, Lunch Across the College
- 1 February - Barbara Hanawalt, Professor Emerita, Ohio State University, "Fraud among the Victuallers of Medieval London"
- 21 March - Adam Davis, Denison University, "The Urban Hospitals of Champagne and the Medieval Economy of Care"
- 18 April - Letha Boehringer, Historisches Institut, Cologne, "Burghers of Medieval Cologne as Founders of Hospitals"
This page updated 12 February 2016 by firstname.lastname@example.org