Discover the art of the event! Whether you’re looking for a daytime meeting location or hosting an elegant dinner party, LUMA has the perfect space for you.
General Museum Information
- Exceptional Magnificent Mile location
- 8,500 square feet of gallery space
- Contemporary design in historic Gothic Revival building
- Exciting temporary exhibitions
- Exquisite permanent collection of medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque art
William G. & Marilyn M. Simpson Lecture Hall
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Elegantly finished and furnished
- Multi-purpose space for hosting small to medium events
- Creative catering options
- Experienced events coordinator available to assist in planning the perfect occasion
View LUMA's Facility Rental PDF for rates and regulations. If interested in sponsoring an event, please contact Heather Nash, LUMA's Corporate and Foundation Relations Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.915.7667
For more information, please contact LUMA Events Coordinator Mary Arhondonis at email@example.com or 312.915.7608.