Graduate students' primary contact for fellowships information is the Graduate School. Students should first contact Assistant Dean Jessica Horowitz with questions. Once you have communicated with Dr. Horowitz, the Fellowship Office can assist you with certain applications.
Some of the graduate-level awards we commonly work with are as follows:
- Fulbright US Student Program
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Boren Fellowships, for research abroad outside of Western Europe
- Ford Foundation predoctoral and dissertation grants for underrepresented students
- Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad (DDRA) program
There are also funding search engines you can use, as follows: