While it is never something that we imagine happening, students do lose or have their U-Pass stolen during their Loyola University Chicago experience. While this experience can be troubling and frustrating, we are here to help.
We recommend that any student that does have their U-Pass stolen or who does lose their pass, to immediately file a police report (stolen) and request that the pass be turned off (CTA). We also recommend that any student in this situation go through the replacement pass process as soon as possible, so that they can continue to utilize the CTA.
The Loyola University Chicago has customer service locations located on both of its Lakeside Campuses (Lake Shore and Water Tower) equipped with the ability to handle the U-Pass replacement pass process. Here are some things to remember when needing to purchase a new U-Pass:
- U-Pass replacement passes are required to continue to utilize the U-Pass
- U-Pass replacement passes are $50. This fee is non-refundable (in the event that a pass is found later)
- Rambler Bucks (university fare card) is the ONLY way to purchase a new U-Pass
- Once a new U-Pass is ordered, the previous card is deactivated and cannot be used
- The $50 replacement fee is required for all lost/stolen cards (regardless of police report )
U-Pass Replacement Pass Locations
Lake Shore Campus
Damen Student Center
6511 N. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60626
Please see the Damen Student Center page for the most up to date hours of operation:
Fall 2017 hours
6:00am-1:00am Mon- Fri
8:00am-1:00am Sat - Sun
Fall hours continue until December 15 . Please see the Damen Student Center for more information.
Terry Student Center Information Desk is open starting August 28. The desk is closed for university holidays and term breaks(Fall Break, Winter Break)
Water Tower Campus
Terry Student Center
26 E. Pearson
Chicago, IL 60611
Fall Terry Student Center Hours:
9am-6pm Mon- Fri
Closed Sat and Sun.