Lawson Support Page
This page provides helpful support information and corrective actions for the Lawson (Infor) application.
AccessibilityLawson Self-Service is compatible with all internet browsers, except Chrome on Mac computers and Microsoft Edge. Lawson self-service is non-responsive.
If you experience “blank screens” when accessing Lawson you will need to clear Internet Explorer of certain cache and history. Instructions for correcting this issue including a screen image of which options to choose are below.
While in Internet Explorer:
- Press control, shift, delete (all at the same time). This will bring up a box similar to below.
- Uncheck “Preserve Favorites website data"
- Check “Temporary Internet files and website files”
- Check “Cookies and website data”
- Press “Delete” this will delete the browsing history as selected.
- Close down Internet Explorer
- Re-open Internet Explorer to access Lawson
If you continue to have problems with Lawson please contact the ITS Service Desk for additional assitance.
- To contact the ITS Service Desk by phone, dial 773.508.4ITS. (773.508.4487)
- To submit a request for service or support, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.