Financial Aid and Literacy
One of the core functions of the ACE Program is to provide participants with knowledge about financial decision making and options for funding baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate study to encourage manageable accumulation of education debt.
ACE Staff members provide a variety of services designed to inform students of the full range of financial aid resources at Loyola including:
- understanding your LOCUS account
- finding your financial aid award
- scholarship search assistance
- help with creating a budget
- reviewing aid appeals essays
- referrals and introductions to specific Financial Aid staff
Additionally, ACE pairs with the Financial Aid Office (FAO) to offer workshops on topics such as:
- establishing a strong credit history
- managing debt
- making and keeping a personal budget
For more information about topics offered and to access Loyola’s financial wellness tool, iGrad, please visit the FAO financial literacy page.