Requires iOS 6.1+ (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) or a device running Android 2.3.5+
- Search for "Pulse Secure" in the App Store. Install the app shown below.
- Once installed, locate and open Pulse Secure. Read the EULA and choose "Accept" if you accept the terms. If you do not accept, you will not be able to use the app.
- Read and follow the instructions on the screen. End by choosing "Enable Pulse Secure".
- Touch "Configuration" near the top of the screen.
- Configure the new connection using the information shown below (replace "UVID" with your UVID). You can create your own name for the connection, but the Server URL must be lsa.luc.edu/no_sso. Touch "Save" in the top right of the screen.
- Ensure that the "Configuration" section is displaying the name of the connection you just configured. Touch the green "Connect" button.
- Enter your UVID and PIN. Click "Sign In".
- Soon you will recieve your on-demand tokencode through email or SMS. Type it into the "SecurID Token Code" field and touch "Enter".
- You should now be connected to LSA. To verify your connection, look for "Connected" under "Status". To disconnect from LSA, simply touch "Disconnect".
- You may now use your device's browser to access web pages, or install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app to connect to your work machine.