The Department of Residence Life, in partnership with other departments, offers resources and services for residents that add comfort and convenience to living on campus. Some of these services include:
Other Resources & Information
- Wellness Center Program Catalog | In addition to physical and mental health services, the Wellness Center offers a variety of programs about personal health.
- Exploring Chicago | Full-time LUC students enjoy the use of the CTA U-Pass; which is your ticket to unlimited rides aboard CTA buses and trains. The UPass connects you to Local Shopping, sports events, social activities, art and entertainment centers, and anything else that grabs your attention. Loyola also offers 8RIDE Service on and near the Lake Shore Campus as well as an Intercampus Shuttle between the Lake Shore Campus and Water Tower Campus.
- Health & Safety Inspections | Each semester, Residence Life Staff performs an inspection of resident rooms to ensure compliance with Residence Life and University policies and to assess any potential maintenance needs.
- Security & Safety Tips | Loyola is committed to providing a safe and secure community for all students. Safety and security is a shared responsibility with students.
- Standard University Furniture | The Department of Residence Life provides certain furnishings for student rooms. By knowing what is provided, you will be able to determine what other items to bring.