Scholarship Renewal Policy
Loyola academic scholarships are restricted to undergraduate tuition and are renewable as outlined in your letter of admission. Scholarships are automatically renewable for undergraduate students who:
- Successfully complete consecutive full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) each semester
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Deans, Jesuit, B.V.M., Sisters of Christian Charity,Trustee, Loyola, Transfer Academic,Transfer Trustee, Transfer Dean’s, PTK Scholarships and the Rambler and Director's Awards
- Maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Damen Scholarship
- Maintain a 3.4 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Presidential, Ignatian Full Tuition Scholarship, Transfer Presidential, Ignatian Honors and National Merit Finalist Full Tuition Scholarships
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Academic scholarships can only be disbursed in equal portions for the fall and spring semester and cannot be used toward part time or summer school tuition.
- Students who choose to study abroad (excluding the John Felice Rome Center, Beijing Center for Chinese Studies, and any other exchange programs) forfeit scholarship eligibility for the term(s) away.
- Students are eligible for scholarship funding up to the full amount of the award or until graduation from the undergraduate program, whichever comes first.