Scholarship Renewal Policy
Loyola academic scholarships are restricted to undergraduate tuition and are renewable as outlined in your letter of admission. Scholarships are automatically renewable for undergraduate students who:
- Successfully complete consecutive full-time enrollment (12 credit hours or more) each semester
- Maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Deans, Trustee, Loyola, Transfer Academic, Transfer Dean’s, PTK Scholarships and the Rambler and Director's Awards
- Maintain a 3.2 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Damen Scholarship
- Maintain a 3.4 cumulative GPA after each semester at Loyola for the Presidential, Ignatian Full Tuition Scholarship, Transfer Presidential, Jesuit, B.V.M., Sisters of Christian Charity, Ignatian Honors and National Merit Finalist Full Tuition Scholarships
- Remain in good academic and disciplinary standing
- Academic scholarships can only be disbursed in equal portions for the fall and spring semester and cannot be used toward part time or summer school tuition.
- Students who choose to study abroad (excluding the John Felice Rome Center, Beijing Center for Chinese Studies, and any other exchange programs) forfeit scholarship eligibility for the term(s) away.
- Students are eligible for scholarship funding up to the full amount of the award or until graduation from the undergraduate program, whichever comes first.