Final Exam Schedules
Spring 2015 Final Exam Schedules
Exam Period Study Day: Wednesday, during the exam period.
- Evening classes meeting once per week follow the schedule set on the exam grid below.
- Evening classes meeting twice per week take the following exam schedule:
- MW evening classes will offer exams at the regular meeting time on the first Monday of the exam period.
- TuTh evening classes will offer exams at the regular meeting time on the first Tuesday of the exam period.
- Courses that deviate from the established course-time grid will offer exams in the time block designated as "Others."
- Courses meeting at 6:00 will offer exams in the time block designated as "Others."
- Undergraduate business course (UBUS) exams are offered as indicated on the exam schedule.
Note: Loyola’s policy regarding the scheduling of exams is that Final Exams are not to be given during the last week of instruction. Final Exams are to be given only during the designated times within the Exam period (see below). Unit tests may be assigned during the last week of class.
Final Exams given during the final week of instruction interfere with a student’s ability to meet their obligations to their other classes. A student encountering a class in which the instructor intends to offer a Final Exam during the final week of classes is encouraged to notify their dean’s office.
Spring 2015 Exam Schedule
|Exam Time||9:00-11:00 a.m.||1:00-3:00 p.m.||4:15 p.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Monday||MWF 10:25-11:15||MWF 11:30-12:20||Monday 4:15||Monday 7:00|
|Tuesday||TuTh 11:30-12:45||TuTh 10:00-11:15||Tuesday 4:15||Tuesday 7:00|
|Wednesday||Study Day (ends at 4:15pm)||Wednesday 4:15||Wednesday 7:00|
|Thursday||MWF 8:15-9:05||MWF 1:40-2:30||Thursday 4:15||Thursday 7:00|
|Friday||MWF 12:35-1:25||TuTh 1:00-2:15||
|Saturday||TuTh 8:30-9:45||MWF 9:20-10:10||TuTh 2:30-3:45|
|Mon., April 27|
|Tue., April 28|
|Wed., April 29|
|Thurs., April 30|
|Fri., May 1|
|Sat., May 2|