To apply to a Women's Studies and Gender Studies graduate program, visit Graduate and Professional Education Management (GPEM) to begin an application.
Applicants for the dual MSW/MA degree should apply for admission to the programs using one application, indicating their intent to pursue the dual degree.
The MA program application requires:
- the completed application form (with application fee)
- transcripts from all universities attended
- three letters of recommendation (from professors preferred)
- a personal statement of purpose
- and a writing sample on any topic of five to twenty-five pages that includes citations and references
Fall Semester Entry
Spring Semester Entry