Prospective HS Students
Make an educated decision
We encourage you to visit both campuses, especially if your areas of interest include programs located downtown: the Schools of Education, Social Work, Business, and Communication, as well as the Computer Science department.
During the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session, we have Loyola shuttle passes available in the Undergraduate Admission Office for our visiting students and families. If you are visiting during the summer or on a day when the shuttle is not running, we are happy to provide directions for driving or public transportation between the two campuses.
Loyola strives for its campus to be accessible to all individuals. If you need disability-related accommodations, please contact us at visitloyola@LUC.edu.
Lake Shore Campus
Your Lake Shore Campus visit will include a tour of the campus with a current student and an information presentation highlighting the University and the admission and financial aid process.
- Where: The Undergraduate Admission Office is located in the Sullivan Center for Student Services
- When: Weekday visits are offered at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. On busy weekdays we also offer a noon session. Saturday visits are offered at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. during the school year and at 10 a.m. during the summer. Please allow two hours for a full visit of campus.
Water Tower Campus
With a current Rambler as your guide, visit academic facilities, the Terry Student Center, and more at the Water Tower Campus. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a look at a residence hall room on this tour.
- Where: Tours depart from the Undergraduate Admission Office on the second floor of the Schreiber Center, 16 E. Pearson St.
- When: Tours are offered on weekdays at noon and 2:15 p.m.
Fall Open House
Open House is tailored to helping you and your family experience campus and get your questions answered. Explore campus, meet faculty and learn about the application, scholarship and financial aid process. Multiple sessions occur throughout the day on a variety of topics.
- Where:Loyola's Lake Shore Campus
- When: Saturday, October 20 and Saturday, November 10
Campus Ministry helped me hone my leadership and networking skills and allowed my growth in knowledge as well as faith.
Emily Kate Marticello
Quinlan School of Business