Prospective HS Students
Make an educated decision
We encourage you to visit both campuses, especially if your areas of interest include programs located downtown: the Schools of Education, Social Work, Business, and Communication, as well as the Computer Science department. Ideally, we'd recommend one of the following itineraries:
- Lake Shore Campus visit from 10 a.m.–noon, followed by a Water Tower Campus tour from 2:15–3 p.m.
- Water Tower Campus tour noon–12:45 p.m., followed by Lake Shore Campus visit from 2–4 p.m.
During the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session, we have Loyola shuttle passes available in the Undergraduate Admission Office for our visiting students and families. If you are visiting during the summer or on a day when the shuttle is not running, we are happy to provide directions for driving or public transportation between the two campuses.
Loyola strives for its campus to be accessible to all individuals. If you need disability-related accommodations, please contact us at visitloyola@LUC.edu.
Lake Shore Campus
Your Lake Shore Campus visit will include a tour of the campus with a current student and an information presentation highlighting the University and the admission and financial aid process.
- Where: The Undergraduate Admission Office is located in the Sullivan Center for Student Services
- When: Weekday visits are offered at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. On busy weekdays we also offer a noon session. Saturday visits are offered at 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. during the school year and at 10 a.m. during the summer. Please allow two hours for a full visit of campus.
Water Tower Campus
With a current Rambler as your guide, visit academic facilities, the Terry Student Center, and more at the Water Tower Campus. Unfortunately, we cannot offer a look at a residence hall room on this tour.
- Where: Tours depart from the Undergraduate Admission Office on the second floor of the Schreiber Center, 16 E. Pearson St.
- When: Tours are offered on weekdays at noon and 2:15 p.m.
The friendships I made surprised me the most. I never expected to gain such amazing supporters during my time here.
College of Arts and Sciences