Connecting from Pulse
You will need to have gone through the first-time setup and installed Pulse Secure to complete the following steps. Opening Pulse Secure directly is a way to connect to LSA without using a web browser, and can be very convenient for users who do not need to use any Bookmarks. It can also be done if you are having trouble with any of the LSA web pages (see the FAQ item entitled "Having trouble installing Pulse Secure"). You may use this method to connect at any time after installing the Pulse Secure client.
- Launch the Pulse Secure client. This can be done on Windows by opening the Start Menu and searching for "Pulse Secure", or on Mac by searching via Spotlight (magnifying glass in the top right corner). Windows users may also open Pulse Secure from its icon in the system tray.
- Add a new connection by clicking the + button.
- Configure the new connection using the information shown below. It can be named whatever you want, but the Server URL must be lsa.luc.edu/no_sso. Click "Add".
- Click the "Connect" button that corresponds to the new connection you just created.
- Enter your UVID and PIN to authenticate.
- Soon you will recieve your on-demand tokencode through email or SMS. Enter it now.
- You should now be connected to LSA. To verify your connection, refer to the FAQ item entitled "How do I know if I'm fully connected to the network".