Maroon & Gold Standards of Excellence
The Maroon and Gold Standards of Excellence program is an on-line customer service training program. At Loyola University Chicago we take pride in our history of service to others. The term Magis is a key element in Jesuit Spirituality, inviting us to do more in the hope of offering greater service. Whether we are serving others by facilitating learning in the classroom, participating in a community project or simply giving directions to a campus visitor, Loyolans have a tradition of providing excellent services to others.
The Maroon and Gold Standards of Excellence is Loyola University Chicago's first on-line training program and is significant for several reasons:
- This program was developed specifically for Loyola University Chicago's community. While several off-the-shelf programs were evaluated, they failed to address the unique needs of an academic environment.
- The Program was developed to enhance the quality of client internal and external interactions.
- The program itself is housed on Adobe Connect; as on-line learning is becoming a major trend in the training industry Adobe Connect provides several advantages:
- 24 hour/7 day accessibility, which provides convenience to learners and managers
- A standardized, reliable delivery of "Maroon and Gold Standards of Excellence" to all employees
- An online platform for managers and learners to receive reminders and program announcements and participate in discussions and electronic message boards