Implementing Testing Accommodations
Students who are approved for testing accommodations will notify faculty via an accommodation letter. It is the student's responsibility to schedule any quizzes or exams with SSWD. If a student schedules an exam with SSWD, Faculty will be notified via email from SSWD.
Submitting Exams to SSWD:
- Faculty should deliver a copy of the exam and a completed Proctor Form to SSWD or submit them via email to email@example.com prior to the scheduled start time. Please click here for SSWD hours and locations.
- Please do not use inter-campus mail to submit exams.
- SSWD LSC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SSWD cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- If you choose pick up as your return option, SSWD is open 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday.
- If you choose email as your return option, completed exams will be emailed to your LUC email address as close to the exam as possible (no later than 24 hours).
The Faculty Page is currently under construction. For more information or further assistance, please call 773.508.3700.