Loyola University Chicago's School of Social Work is pleased to offer information on licensure, as well as professional development opportunities for social workers and other human service workers, including workshops, consultation groups, review courses, conferences, and certificate programs.
Applying for State Licensure
- IL Licensed Social Worker/Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- WI Licensed Social Worker
- Schools Specialization, PEL Information (PDF)
Applying for State Certificates
Certificate/License Preparation Programs
- School Mental Health Advanced Practice Certificate
- Post-MSW PEL with School Social Worker Endorsement
- Certificate of Advanced Study In Philanthropy
- Advanced Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor Training Program
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
For more information, see our CEU page.