Exhibit On Display
The School of Communication regularly hosts both student-produced and professional exhibits on a variety of issues related to communication.
The Fall 2018 Exhibit: Visuals in the Urban Landscape: Outdoor Advertising Images Around the World
Dr. Pamela Morris, the program Director of Advertising and Public Relations, showcases her work in an art exhibit at the School of Communication. Her project looks at how men and women are depicted in languages, visuals, and product types in counties across the globe. She has presented for papers at seven different conferences about outdoor advertising around the world and has been published in three academic journals since completing her project and research.
Past exhibits include:
- Internet Memes::Internet Folk by Ryan Milner
- Appetite for Distraction by Josh Davis
- Good Hands. Great Advertising by Allstate Insurance and Leo Burnett Worldwide
- Exploring Virtual Worlds by Philip Mallory Jones, Sina Souza, and Shirley Hunt
- The Chicago Church Project by Loyola University Chicago students
- Working in Chicago by Loyola University Chicago students
- Rust Belt Cities by Jerome De Perlinghi
- Seen/Unseen by Sandro
- Photographs of China’s Underground Catholic Church by Lu Nan
- History of Graffiti by Jim Prigoff