Mandatory E-Board Orientation
Mandatory Student Organization E-Board Orientation Sessions
To help acclimate student organization leaders to the policies and guidelines that govern the student organization community, SAGA hosts four Student Organization E-Board Orientation sessions. All Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) must have at least two (2) Executive Board Representatives (President and Treasurer preferred) in attendance at one of the sessions to recieve credit for attendance. Failure to attend will result in the revocation of recognition and funding for the semester.
- Monday, August 29th - 2:30pm - Damen MPR South
- Tuesday, August 30th - 10:00am - Damen MPR South
- Wednesday, August 31st - 11:00am - Damen MPR South
- Thursday, September 1st - 2:30pm - McCormick Lounge, Coffey Hall
Orientation Post-Evaluation Information
Student who attend Student Organization E-Board Orientation on behalf of their organization must take and pass an Orientation Post-Evaluation. Information regarding the post-evaluation can be found below.
- Post-Evaluation details and access will be shared in an email to all attendees of RSO E-Board Orientation. If you have attended RSO Orientation and have not been given access to the RSO E-Board Post-Evaluation, please email email@example.com.
- A passing score will be 88% or higher. No exceptions!
- A non-passing score student will be asked to re-take the post evaluation.
- Only students who have passed will be eligible to submit for budget/spending requests on behalf of their student organization(s). Student organizations who do not have an approved budget/payment submission correspondent will NOT be approved for any budget/payment requests throughout the academic year.
- Maximum of two (2) student organizations can be represented per student who completes the RSO E-Board Post-Evaluation.