Registered Student Organizations are required to submit an Activity Request for any and all events that are open to the LUC community. This is how RSOs publish their meetings and major events to both the LUCentral and University calendars. Activity Requests are required regardless of the RSOs funding source for the particular occasion. Visual learner? Check out this "how-to" video for submitting activity requests!
- Activity Requests are due no later than 14 days prior to the activity date.
- All tabling reservations require an Activity Request submission.
- If an Activity Request is not submitted for a program/event that requires it, your room reservation through 25Live will be canceled.
1) Log on to LUCentral and hold your cursor over "My Memberships" in the maroon banner at the top of the page.
2) Select the organization for which you will be submitting the request.
3) Click "Events" on the main toolbar and then click "Create an event".
4) You will be taken to the first page of the Activity Request Form. The first page will ask for basic information about the event. After clicking "Next", you will be able to fill out the rest of the form. Please fill out the form thoroughly; forms lacking pertinent information including (but not limited to) date, time, and location will not be approved.
- If your event requires a contract, your Activity Request will not be approved until SAGA has received the contract.
- If there are any questions pertaining to your activity request, the requestor will be contacted via email.