Implementing Testing Accommodations
Students who are approved for testing accommodations will notify faculty via an accommodation letter. It is the student's responsibility to schedule any quizzes or exams with SAC. If a student schedules an exam with SAC, Faculty will be notified via email from SAC.
Submitting Exams to SAC:
- Faculty should deliver a copy of the exam and a completed Proctor Form to SAC or submit them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the scheduled start time. Please click here for SAC hours and locations.
- Please do not use inter-campus mail to submit exams.
- SAC LSC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SAC cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- If you choose pick up as your return option, SAC is open 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday.
- If you choose email as your return option, completed exams will be emailed to your LUC email address as close to the exam as possible (no later than 24 hours).
The Faculty Page is currently under construction. For more information or further assistance, please call 773.508.3700.