Join the Student Life Team
The Office of Rome Student Life the John Felice Rome Center seeks dynamic professionals to provide a values-based and transformative study abroad experience to internationally-minded students. Read through the information below to determine if your interests and passions would make you a strong SLA candidate. We look forward to your application!
Student Life Assistant
- Application available: February 9, 2018
- Application due: March 9, 2018 at 5pm CST
- Interviews: March 28th - April 15, 2018
- Training (in Chicago): August 6, 2018
To apply for the Student Life Assistant position, download, complete and submit the application materials below. The selection process is competitive, so please be thorough and detailed when filling out and submitting your application materials.
Application Check List and Directions
- Review the SLA Position Description.
- SLA Application 2018-2019
- Three Letters of Recommendation, which should be sent by the reference
All application materials and letters of recommendation should be emailed to Dr. Michael Beazley at email@example.com.
The deadline for receipt of all application materials is March 9, 2018 at 5PM CST
Once your application materials have been received, the Selection Committee in Rome will review them. The Selection Committee will interview candidates via Zoom Videoconference or telephone.