Comcast Xfinity On Campus
Streaming entertainment anywhere on campus
Loyola University Chicago has partnered with Comcast Xfinity On Campus to bring you Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) services.
Xfinity On Campus is a new IPTV service from Comcast that changes the way you watch TV by delivering live streaming television and thousands of XFINITY On Demand shows and movies directly to your IPTV devices like laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
With Comcast Xfinity On Campus you can:
- Watch live streaming TV
- Record up to 20 hours of programs with personal cloud-based DVR
- View thousands of movies and television shows from Xfinity On Demand
- Use on multiple devices anywhere on campus
- Access over 60 TV Everywhere channels, for use off campus in the Xfinity App
- Enjoy optional* services like premium channels, international offerings, and sports packages
- *Additional fees apply. For access to Premium subscription services, please visit xfinityoncampus.com, sign-in, and select 'Upgrade'.
To watch Comcast Xfinity On Campus, you must be an active on-campus resident of Loyola University Chicago and be connected to LUC's network.
Streaming access begins after check-in and ends upon check out.
Download the XFINITY Stream TV mobile app in your app store (Apple or Google Play), click the 'sign-in as a student' link at the bottom of the page and select Loyola University Chicago from the list. Then authenticate with your student username and password and click the 'Start Watching' button. (see system requirements)
1. Connect your Roku to your TV via an HDMI cable
2. Connect your Roku power cord to an outlet
3. Follow the Xfinity instructions for setting up your Roku.
Visit xfinityoncampus.com, sign-in, select 'Support', and search for Roku.
4. Select the Xfinity Streaming channel to watch TV on your Roku.
Connecting to the Loyola Network
For issues connecting to Loyola's network or setting up your device, contact ITS at cabletv@LUC.edu or 773.508.4487
For issues with Comcast Xfinity IPTV, please visit xfinityoncampus.com, sign-in, and select 'Support'.